- Getting the last few bits of feedback from testers.
- Writing up the script for my Kickstarter video and recording the audio.
- Recording game play video tonight.
- Setting up my Facebook (FINALLY!!!!) and organizing my existing social networking stuff.
- Writing a bunch of emails that I've sadly put off while trying to finish the demo.
- And possibly, maybe, finally, launching this thing?
Still deliberating over some of the reward tiers...some of the things people have suggested to me have been hilarious. I think my favorite (and totally absurd) suggestion thus far has been a date with an actor playing one of the characters for $10,000 and a SEXY version of the date with for $11,000. Still cracking up at that one. Heck, if it's just an additional $1000 for sexy times, why WOULDN'T you go the whole way? "Nah man, I like my dates to cost me the price of a car, and be completely chaste as well."
Anyways, I've been feeling pretty chill for the past couple of months. I hope that doesn't change with Kickstarter...it sounds like most people are a bundle of nerves throughout the entire thing. Argh! Spoke too soon. Did I just feel a sudden urge to throw up? I think I just did...